ALL LIBRARY FACILITIES NOW CLOSED
As directed by the NZ Government, we have closed all our library facilities in the district until further notice. You can still get in touch with us by calling 03 433 0850 and leaving a message, or by email: email@example.com
- APNK - free public Wi-Fi continues to remain off at the Ōamaru, Palmerston & Kurow library sites. . For more information, please refer to the Waitaki District Council's Pandemic Response page as listed in the link below.
You can access all our e-services as listed on the left hand-side of this page. Remember to have your library card number and password ready (your first name in lower case). If you don't have a library card please ring us or email us and we will get you sorted - OR, if you are an adult, you can try registering for a digital library card HERE.
Please also note:
- All items issued before 20/03/2020 are now due on 28/05/2020
- Please continue to keep a hold of all your library items. We will not be open to the public at Level 3. Remember, you will not be charged fines.
- There are no overdue fines or fees incurring
- All After Hour Bins are now closed. Please keep all library items at your home until we are open again.
- For all COVID-19 Waitaki District Council updates, please go to: Waitaki District Council's Pandemic Response page
- If you have questions about COVID-19 call the Ministry of Health's dedicated number 0800 358 5453 or go to COVID-19 webpage